GAnarchy on ganarchy.autistic.space
This is SoniEx2's GAnarchy instance. It's currently tracking the following projects:
- A Boneless Datastructure Language: A small domain-specific language inspired by regular expressions,
designed for matching all sorts of config files and data structures.
- Anarki: Community fork of the Arc programming language, a dialect of Lisp with
cleanly designed core operators designed for exploratory programming,
particularly building web apps.
- Anycast: Rust library for casting to Any.
- CW2 Plugin for Hexchat: A nice Content Warning plugin for Hexchat!
- Chat Privacy: A Minecraft mod which partially fixes Microsoft's danger to Minecraft
- ChewStuff: Chew Necklaces for Minecraft!
- Datafu: A Rust library for extracting data from config objects and other
arbitrary object graphs.
- Friend Code: A Minecraft mod which adds friend codes, an easy way to play in the same
world with remote friends.
- GAnarchy: A Project Page Generator written in Python, focused on giving forks of a
project the same visibility as the original repo.
- HTMLGDump: A static git repository browser, powered by symlinks.
- HexArt: A pixel art editor?
- LtPtr: "Checked" raw pointers for Rust.
- Rust Programming Language MMO RFC: This is an experiment to make a whole RFC using an Massively Multiplayer
Online-like process. The idea being that such RFCs would get written
faster, have less issues, while also dismantling systemic barriers which
get in the way of contributing to the RFC process.
- Rust Testserver: A static webserver helper for writing automated tests. Distinguishes
itself from other projects by storing the document root as a string
- Rust hexchat-plugin: Rust crate that allows one to write hexchat plugins in Rust.
- Transmisia: Decentralized uBlock Origin filter list for major transmisia.
- hexchat-unsafe-plugin.rs: A best-effort safe wrapper for the hexchat C API. Enables writing native
hexchat plugins in mostly-safe Rust.
- selfref.rs: Pain-free self-referential pinned types
- session.bash: A small addition to one's bashrc that makes it easier to manage bash
history using the concept of "sessions".
If you'd like to submit issues or bugfixes for any of the above projects, contact us on IRC at #ganarchy-autistic.space on libera.chat!
Additionally, we now have a Code of Conduct.
If you'd like to see another project here, or want your repo tracked in one of these project pages, let me know on IRC: #ganarchy on libera.chat.
like to see your project here, you also need to create a "project commit", see the GAnarchy README for details.
If you want to support this GAnarchy instance, you can become my patron on Patreon.
Powered by GAnarchy. AGPLv3-licensed. Source Code (requires git).
Register web+ganarchy: URI handler (via Fedi-To)
(Makes navigating between GAnarchy instances easier).