GAnarchy on ganarchy.autistic.space
This is SoniEx2's GAnarchy instance. It's currently tracking the following projects:
- A Boneless Datastructure Language: A small domain-specific language inspired by regular expressions,
designed for matching all sorts of config files and data structures.
- Anarki: Community fork of the Arc programming language, a dialect of Lisp with
cleanly designed core operators designed for exploratory programming,
particularly building web apps.
- GAnarchy: A Project Page Generator written in Python, focused on giving forks of a
project the same visibility as the original repo.
- HexArt: A pixel art editor?
- Rust hexchat-plugin: Rust crate that allows one to write hexchat plugins in Rust.
Additionally, we now have a CoC: Code of Conduct.
If you'd like to see another project here, or want your repo tracked in one of these project pages, let me know on Mastodon: [not currently available, sorry].
like to see your project here, you also need to create a "project commit", see the GAnarchy README for details.
If you want to support this GAnarchy instance, you can become my patron on Patreon.
Powered by GAnarchy. AGPLv3-licensed. Source Code (requires git).
Register web+ganarchy: URI handler.